It’s Thursday, and you’ve got no idea what you’ll do for the weekend.
Enumclaw Patch is coming to the rescue. We’ve got the best bets for your done-work-outta-here time.
- Where/When: on Friday, June 8 from 3 p.m. to 7 p.m. and Saturday, June 9 from 9 a.m. to 6 p.m.
- Why Go: You'll do everything to keep your children safe but in the unfortunate event that they might go missing, don't you also want to make sure you have all the documents and information on hand to turn over to police? Officials say that time is critical in the recovery of missing children. This is a free event in which you can have FBI-quality digital fingerprints and photographs taken of your child(ren) to keep on file -- just in case.
- Pricing: Free
- Where/When: on Saturday, June 9 from 12 p.m. to 3 p.m.
- Why Go: Fun in the water! Need we say more? The event is appropriate for children ages 3 and up and consists of a variety of swim meet-type races that appeals to a variety of ages. A water polo clinic happens after the swim if you want to stick around.
- Pricing: $10 per child. Call 360-825-1188 to pre-register.
- Where/When: on Saturday, June 9 from 10 a.m. to 4 p.m.
- Why Go: Support the high school band and orchestra programs and get your car cleaned while you're at it!
- Pricing: Suggestion donation of $10
- Where/When: Swiss Sportsman Club Park (9205 198th Ave E in Bonney Lake) on Saturday, June 9 and Sunday, June 10, both from 10 a.m. to 6 p.m.
- Why Go: Join pirates, gypsies, fairies and knights for two days of adventure! Enjoy live music and entertainment, spirited combat, artists, merchants, games and childrens activities.
- Pricing: $10 Adults; $5 Children (12 to 17); Children under 12 are free.
- Where/When: Carco Theatre (1717 Maple Valley Hwy in Renton) on Friday, June 8 at 7 p.m. and Saturday, June 9 at 2 p.m. and 7 p.m.
- Why Go: Renton-based Triple Threat Theatre presents this story of Frog and Toad based on the children's books by Arnold Lobel that covers a year of adventures with their woodland friends.
- Pricing: $5 Adults; $2 Children/Seniors; Group rates available
We know you have your favorites that we missed. So share the goodness in our comment box below.