1700 1st Street, Enumclaw 98022 360-825-2045
Children & Families
Toddler Tales Story Times
- Wednesday, November 7, 14 and 21, 10:05am
- Ages 2 to 3 with adult.
Preschool Story Times
- Wednesday, November 7, 14 and 21, 11am
- Ages 3 to 7 with adult.
Early Literacy Parties in Spanish
- Wednesday, November 7, 14 and 21, 6pm
- Series of free workshops for Spanish-speaking families with children newborn to age 5 to learn about Early Literacy and how to prepare their children for Kindergarten. www.kcls.org/fiestas
STARS Workshop Anger and its Consequences in Curriculum and Learning
- Monday, November 5, 6:30pm Presented by Kathy Slattengren, M.Ed., Priceless Parenting.
- It’s natural to feel angry when children misbehave. However when we respond with harsh words and consequences, the children’s focus often turns to our response instead of their poor choices. Explore using anger and consequences versus empathy and solutions in response to misbehavior.
- Please register.
Drop-In to Learn about eBooks
- Wednesday, November 7, 2pm
- Get started with KCLS eBooks!
- Bring your eReader, tablet, phone or just your questions.
Enumclaw Library Book Group
- Cutting for Stone by Abraham Verghese
- Wednesday, November 28, 2pm
Black Diamond Library
24707 Roberts Drive, Black Diamond 98010 360-886-1105
Children & Families
Discover Stories! Family Story Times
- Mondays through December 10, 10:30am
- No Story Time on November 26.
- All ages welcome with adult.
Black Diamond After-School Book Bunch at Black Diamond Elementary
- The Candy Shop War by Brandon Mull
- Thursday, November 8, 3:45pm
- Ages 8 to 12, parents and siblings welcome.
- Munch free pizza, play games and talk about great books after school in the Black Diamond Elementary School Library.
- This book group is open to all, but BDE students staying after school must bring a permission slip from their grown-up on the day of book group. Parents will need to sign out their children with the Children's Librarian by 4:45pm.
Book Making Eco-Gift Workshop
- Monday, November 12, 1pm
- Presented by Nature Consortium. Ages 6 and older, ages 8 and younger with adult. Learn basic book binding skills to create a unique handmade journal using recycled materials. All supplies provided.
- Registration required.
Friends of the Black Diamond Library Meeting
- Thursday, November 15, 7pm