If you're thinking about heading to the Expo Center this weekend to check out OktoBEERfest but are still waffling on the admission price, head over to www.getmyperks.com to take advantage of a 2-for-1 deal: that is two tickets covering both days for $20.
Or you can still save $5 off the general admission price of $20 by buying your tickets early at a number of locations: Firehouse Pub in Buckley, 99 Bottles in Federal Way, Larry's Brewing Supply in Kent, the Enumclaw Chamber Visitor Center, Enumclaw City Hall, or online at www.EnumclawOktobeerfest.com.
The two-day celebration will include:
- More than 32 seasonal and German craft beers from local brewers - on tap and ice cold
- Live music, food and retail vendors
- Larry’s Brewing Supply’s OktoBEERfest Homebrew Competition award ceremony. There’s sure to be some shenanigans here with host John Keister of Almost Live.
- A Brew HA HA featuring comedian Joe Vespaziani (and beer)
- Enter the Miss OktoBEERfest Best Dressed Wench Competition
- Visit the Bomb Shelters featuring daily visit from the Fireball or Jagermeister girls
- Live brewing and bottling demonstrations
- Daily beer seminars led by Washington Beer Commission’s Executive Director Eric Radovich.
- Bingo, Corn Hole, Beer Pong, and more
See website for days and times of specific activities.
“This event has gotten so big we’ve expanded it into an additional building at the Expo Center,” said Dayna Coats, event coordinator. “Join us for lots of festive cheer and lots of fun.”
Tickets are good for both Friday, Oct. 19 (4 p.m. to 10 p.m.) and Saturday, Oct. 20 (12 p.m. to 10 p.m.) Your ticket includes a commemorative glass and two tasting scrips.
**Sponsored by the City of Enumclaw, Firehouse Pub, Larry’s Brewing Supply Nether Industries, Courier Herald, Dirty Brush and Paintballtickets.com
PLEASE NOTE: There will be PEANUTS served onsite. Those who have peanut allergies should be cautioned.