We counted at least 22 tables set up for Saturday's 'A Night of Stars' dinner and auction at the Field House, presented by the , and featuring a long list of enticing items up for auction -- many of them locally donated.
Among some highlighted items were:
- Seasonal Specialty Desserts by The Traveling Chef, aka Mayor Liz Reynolds
- 6 tickets to Creation Festival
- VIP Night at the White River Amphitheatre
- A Mountain Getaway to Alta Crystal Resort
- A Bruce Springsteen autographed guitar
- Trips to both Italy and Bali
Puget Sound area media personality and comedian Pat Cashman served as auctioneer for the evening while Cafe Pacific provided a tasty menu for guests.
Many representives of the local business, political and educational communities were in attendance, all in support of an evening dedicated to "celebrating the best of Enumclaw."
Editor's note: We want to thank Pat Cashman who was kind enough to step aside and chat with us at Patch for a bit about his visit to Enumclaw. View highlights in the accompanying video clip.