It’s Thursday, and you’ve got no idea what you’ll do for the weekend.
Enumclaw Patch is coming to the rescue. We’ve got the best bets for your done-work-outta-here time. Check our picks for the activities to hit and new bars, restaurants, and shops to explore.
- Where/When: 7 p.m. Fri, April 8 at
- Why Go: Start off the weekend by letting out you're inner poet at this Poetry Jam from Arts Alive! This is your chance to share some of your original poems. Or, if public speaking isn't your thing, just come down to listen and enjoy the readings.
- Pricing: Free
- Where/When: 9am on Fridays, Saturdays, and Sundays at the City Hall Saloon.
- Why Go: If live music is what you're after this weekend, you wont have to go far. Max Renshaw will be at the City Hall Saloon all weekend pumpin out his bluesy, country, rock tunes. Check out the Max Renshaw Myspace Page and sample a few songs to see what you're in for.
- Pricing: No cover.
- Where/When: 5:30 p.m. - 10 p.m. Sat, April 9 at the The Buckley Eagles Club off 410 in Buckley.
- Why go: Don't forget to practice your poker face before this event, you'll need it. It's a Texas Hold'em tournament fundraiser with a first place prize of $1000.00. For more information take a look at the event's Facebook page.
- Pricing: Poker Event participant tickets are $50. Tickets can be purchased at Anytime Fitness in Orting, Anytime Fitness in Buckley, and the Firehouse Pub in Buckley. Proceeds will be used to support Buckley Relay For Life.
- Where/When: Saturday and Sunday at the Greater Tacoma Convention & Trade Center (1500 Broadway, Tacoma, WA 98402)
- Why Go: This event is huge for any diving enthusiasts out there. It's the only Dive Expo in the Pacific Northwest and it's coming to Tacoma this weekend. There will be seminars, guest speakers, specialty vendors, a film festival, and even a treasure hunt where divers will actually plunge underwater for prizes near Owen Beach in Tacoma.
- Pricing: Expo tickets are $15 for attendees. Treasure hunt registration is $35.
- Where/When: 10 a.m. - 12 p.m. Every Sunday at the .
- Why Go: Did you know the Yella Beak serves breakfast? It's true, so come on down this Sunday and wind down from the weekend craziness with this tasty, hangover curing breakfast at the Beak.
- Pricing: Prices vary, check out the on-line breakfast menu for specifics.
And still you want more? Check out our family-friendly Grab & Go Kids Planner refreshed every Wednesday.