It’s Thursday, and you’ve got no idea what you’ll do for the weekend.
Enumclaw Patch is coming to the rescue. We’ve got the best bets for your done-work-outta-here time. Check our picks for the activities to hit and new bars, restaurants, and shops to explore.
- Where/When: Thursday - Sunday at the Puyallup Fair Grounds.
- Why Go: If you're a fan of the Puyallup Fair you'll probably enjoy the Spring Fair just as much. And as long as it's not raining you may even enjoy it a little bit more. The crowds will be significantly smaller then at the Puyallup Fair and you still get all the same attractions. Animal exhibits, garden shows, a rodeo, a science fair, and even a monster truck show! The Spring Fair has a little bit of fun for everyone. Weather.com's forecast for Puyallup has Saturday and Sunday as your best bets for clear weather.
- Pricing: Adults: $9; Students (6-18): $7 (free admission of Thursday); Five & under: free.
- Where/When: Stop by anytime this weekend.
- Why Go: Love sushi but hate driving all the way to Bonney Lake to get it? Stay local this weekend and get your sushi fix at The Crystal Saloon. Stick around after dinner and dance the night away with a live DJ who'll start spinning all your favorites at 9 p.m.
- Pricing: Prices vary.
- Where/When: 10 a.m. - 4 p.m. Sat, April 16 at Danish Hall in Enumclaw.
- Why Go: If you were planning a shopping date this Saturday, you may want to check out this "One Stop Shop" event at Danish Hall. It might just be the best way to buy local without having to drive from boutique to boutique. You probably won't even have to stop for gas! Participating businesses include: Stampin' Up!, Tastefully Simple, Pampered Chef, Scentsy, Partylite, Tupperware, More than Words, Cookie Lee, Silpada and Miche Bags.
- Pricing: Prices vary. A portion of the proceeds from all companies will go to support the Buckley Relay for Life.
- Where/When: 9 p.m. - 1 a.m. on Friday and Saturday at the in Gig Harbor.
- Why Go: Looking for some exercise this weekend? Try signing up for this 5K Dash in Sumner. The weather will most likely be clear and if you ran in last weeks 5K, this will be a nice little way to keep your stamina up. And just like last week, it's all for a good cause.
- Pricing: Registration is $30 and you'll get a free t-shirt. The race benefits the South Sound Titans Swim Team, a local non-profit organization providing year-round competitive swimming for the youth of Bonney Lake, Sumner, Puyallup and Orting.
- Where/When: 7:05 p.m. Fri, April 15 at Cheney Stadium.
- Why Go: The Mariners might just be too depressing to watch this year. Good thing we have the good ol' Rainiers to root for! Come out to the newly renovated Cheney Stadium for this Friday for the Rainiers home opener. There will even be a fireworks display immediately following the game!
- Pricing: Tickets range between $10 and $30.
And still you want more? Check out our family-friendly refreshed every Wednesday.