It’s Thursday and you’ve got no idea what you’ll do for the weekend.
Enumclaw Patch is coming to the rescue. We’ve got the best bets for your done-with-work, get-me-outta-here time. Check our picks for the activities to hit and new establishments to explore.
- Where/When: 8 a.m. - 4 p.m. on Sat, Dec. 10 at .
- Why Go: Head over to Black Diamond Elementary this Saturday and check out these great holiday gift and decorating ideas, all from local vendors. Featured vendors and include Scentsy, Avon, Usborne Books, Pampered Chef, Mary Kay, Tupperware, and more. Other availible items include antiques, hand-made jewelry, quilts, wood workings, cards, embroidered items, baby blankets/accessories, bags, and Christmas decorations.
- Cost: Admission is free.
- Where/When: 7 p.m. on Saturday and 2:30 p.m. on Sunday at the he White River High School Performing Arts Center.
- Why Go: Looking for a fun and festive way to start your holidays? Come to the Cascade Foothills Chorale holiday concert, “Twelve Days of Christmas”, at the White River High School Performing Arts Center this Saturday or Sunday. This year’s concert will continue the popular audience sing-along of “The Twelve Days of Christmas”, plus other holiday favorites. Audience members are encouraged to come in festive attire: Santa hats, antlers, or even one of the twelve days!
- Cost: Tickets are $10 (or $8 for groups of 8 or more), and may be purchased at the door or from a choir member.
- Where/When: 12-3 p.m. on Sat, Dec. 10 at the .
- Why Go: Join the Enumclaw Aquatic Center this Saturday as they host their fourth annual Surfin Santa Holiday. Celebrate the holidays with pictures with Santa, prizes, snacks and family friendly Christmas movies playing on the big screen.
- Cost: $5.50 for residents, $6.50 for non-residents.
- Where/When: 5:30 p.m. -10 p.m. on Sat, Dec. 10 at the Expo Center
- Why Go: Enjoy an elegant evening of dining, shopping and heavenly grand piano melodies while helping improve the quality of healthcare on the Plateau. Featuring auctioneer/emcee Keith Eldridge from KOMO4.
- Where/When: 7-8:30 p.m. on Sat, Dec. 10 at the .
- Why Go: Join violinist, Jaime Jorge as he helps usher in the holidays with this free Community Christmas Concert on Saturday. Jaime has recorded fifteen albums and has performed in more that 2,500 concerts worldwide. This is performance you won't want to miss!
- Cost: Admission is free.
- Where/When: 7 p.m. on Saturday and 2 p.m. on Sunday at the Sumner Performing Arts Center in Sumner High School.
- Why Go: Join the ManeStage Theatre Company for the closing weekend of their production of, A Christmas Carol - The Broadway Musical. This classic Christmas story will be performed by a talented cast of over 55 experienced, local artists and is sure to be a delight for the entire family.
- Cost: Tickets are $18 for general admission, $15 for students, seniors (55+) and military and $10 for children 10 and under.