It’s Friday, and you’ve got no idea what you’ll do for the weekend.
Enumclaw Patch is coming to the rescue. We’ve got the best bets for your done-work, outta-here time. Check our picks for the activities to hit and new bars/restaurants/shops to explore.
- Where/When: 7-9 p.m. on Friday, Feb. 3 at .
- Why Go: Enumclaw Music is proud to present By Committee, a local jazz sextet for a two hour performance. Enjoy the show!
- Pricing: This concert is free and open to the public.
- Where/When: 4-9 p.m. on Friday and 12-9 p.m. on Saturday at the .
- Why Go: Bring your friends and enjoy two days of wine tasting from 24 wineries and chocolate sampling from some of the most delectable chocolate makers around. In addition, you can shop til you drop at many fine gift vendor booths. You'll also be treated to live music, demonstrations, presentations and more.
- Pricing: Tickets are $20 at the door.
- Where/When: 9 a.m. - 4 p.m. on Saturday, Feb. 4 at .
- Why Go: See an explosion of creative talent in this all-district science and art event featuring science and art projects by students of all ages.
- Pricing: This event is free and open to the public; all children must be accompanied by an adult.
- Where/When: 9 a.m. - 6 p.m. on Saturday and 10 a.m. - 5 p.m. on Sunday at the Puyallup Fair & Events Center.
- Why Go: Hunt for new treasures or take a walk down memory lane at the Puyallup Antique & Collectibles Show. Hundreds of exhibitors will sell everything from estate jewelry to advertising memorabilia and toys. Evaluators will also be on hand to help you find the value and history of those sentimental items that have been hiding in your attic.
- Cost: $6 for adults, $3 for children 12 to 17, free for children under 12.
- Where/When: Saturday and Sunday.
- Why Go: Bank of America is helping its customers celebrate the new year through Museums on Us, giving bank cardholders free admission to the Northwest African American Museum, the Seattle Art Museum and the Tacoma Art Museum.
- Pricing: Free. Just show the museum your Bank of America debit/credit card.