It’s Thursday and you’ve got no idea what you’ll do for the weekend.
Enumclaw Patch is coming to the rescue. We’ve got the best bets for your done-with-work, get-me-outta-here time. Check our picks for the activities to hit and new establishments to explore.
- Where/When: 6:30 p.m. on Fri, Oct. 28 at .
- Why Go: Join the Hope Lutheran Church this Friday night for Halloween Bunco extravaganza. Costumes are optional, but encouraged. Good luck!
- Cost: $10 per person at the door. All proceeds support the Enumclaw Special Olympics programs.
- Where/When: 7-9 p.m. on Fri, Oct. 28 at .
- Why Go: Enumclaw Music is hosting a CD release party for their long time guitar teacher Kathye Long this Friday night. Kathye's new CD titled Northwestern Girl will be performed along with several other musicians who also performed on the CD. Refreshments and door prizes will be offered as well.
- Cost: Admission is free.
- Where/When: 7:30-9:30 p.m. on Friday and Saturday at .
- Why Go: If you didn't catch this production of Dracula from Enumclaw High School's drama department last weekend, you've got one more chance! Get in the Halloween spirit with Dracula before it's too late.
- Cost: $9 Admission, $6 Students w/ASB.
- Where/When: 11 a.m. on Sat, Oct 29 at .
- Why Go: This Saturday the Sunset Festival of Bands welcomes Seattle Seahawks' drumline Blue Thunder and six high school marching bands in an unique and fun Field Show Competition. Particpating High Schools include Sumner, Auburn Mountainview, Bainbridge, Bonney Lake, Enumclaw and Sultan.
- Cost: Tickets are $5 each or $20 for a family. Kids under 5 are free.
- Where/When: 5-7 p.m. on Sat, Oct. 29 at .
- Why Go: Come join in the fun at the Sumner pool for a Halloween party. Bring the kids for an evening of fun pool games and a treasure hunt.
- Cost: $5 per child, $4 if you bring a can of food