Looking for a festive Mardi Gras celebration? Join the Enumclaw Schools Foundation for our 3rd annual “Jazzing Up Education” luncheon on Mardi Gras, Tuesday, Feb. 12 from 11:30 a.m. to 1:00 p.m. at the Field House! We still have a seat at the table for you, but we need to hear from you by this Friday, Feb. 8 by emailing ESFevents@gmail.com
This festive, hosted luncheon will feature amazing students and staff of the Enumclaw School District in a way you’ve never experienced before. Master of Ceremonies Kameron Jacobs (EHS class of 2010) will help you learn how the Enumclaw Schools Foundation is enhancing educational opportunities for students in the Enumclaw School District. Highlights of the event include:
- Jazz performance by an EHS Jazz Ensemble
- Singing from Southwood Elementary Choir
- Videos about how iPads and the STEM Expo are impacting students, produced by EHS Video Design class
- Dessert hand-made by students in the EHS Culinary department
- Stories from teachers about how the Foundation is providing funding that is changing their experience in teaching.
With your help, the Foundation is making a difference in student’s lives. Join us at the ESF Luncheon so you can hear what we’re doing and how you can help. Contact us by Friday at ESFevents@gmail.com to reserve your spot. Or register online at our web site: www.EnumclawSchoolsFoundation.org