Intent Yoga & Healing Arts offers a diverse array of classes addressing today's issues of neck and back pain, menopause, depression, stress and recovery from injury and disease (to name a few). We utilize props (blocks, straps, blankets and bolsters) in order to make yoga accessible to everyone in a safe and highly skilled manner.
- slow stretch (SS) - Great class for anyone with a lot of tension in their body.
- restore your core (RYC) - Creating balance by releasing tension and improving strength of deep underlying muscles.
- therapeutic yoga (TY)
Monday class focus is hips & core
Wednesday class focus is neck & shoulders
Friday class focus is posture & balance.
- power vinyasa (PV) - All levels welcome, go at your own pace.
- Teachers Choice of Class (TCC) - Just like life...we do not always know what we are going to get. Isn't that half the fun?
- Check website or facebook page for workshops
Pick a time that works and commit to attending at least once per week. Three to five times per week for greatest benefits...at $85 per month for an unlimited membership, it's the most reasonable mind, body, spirit therapy around.
- 6:00am - Mon (PV), Tues (PV), Wed (SS), Thurs (PV)
- 8:00am - Mon (PV), Tues (PV), Thurs (PV), Sat (TCC)
- 9:30am - Mon, Wed and Fri (TY)
- 6:30pm - Mon (PV), Tues (RYC), Wed (PV), Thurs (SS)
For updates, events and information "Like" our facebook page @ http://www.facebook.com/intentyoga where we list special events, workshops and classes.
We also offer:
- SOMA Neuromuscular Integration
- Reflexology & Reiki
- Yoga for Osteoporosis
- "New to Yoga" intro workshops
- Advanced Studies
- Teacher Training
Most of the classes are taught by Jean Hoiland ERYT200. Jean has taught yoga full time for the last 10 years, she leads Advanced Studies and Teacher Trainings and is an expert working with individuals of all ages and abilities.