Interested in learning more about elder-friendly communities?
What would such a group look like in Enumclaw? The Plateau? Come join the discussion!
Thursday, March 22 at 6 p.m. at St. Elizabeth Hospital, Rainier Room
An Elder-Friendly Community is a community which
- values the varied experiences of our aging neighbors
- Respects their abilities
- Welcomes their involvement
- Desires their insight
- Meets their changing needs with a wide range of services
- Seeks their wisdom as a group and as individuals
- Respects their wishes to continue living in the community of their choice
Questions? Jobyna Nickum, Enumclaw Senior Activity Center, email@example.com (360) 825-4741